Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 12

I am submitting this two page layout for the Project12 Challenge @ Scrapbook & Cards Today. This was my first time ever using a sketch to do a layout. I am hooked. I had so much fun with this and it brought out a lot of creativity in me. I went through my DP and found a snowflake print that I thought would go great with these photos. I took a green card stock and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. To make my pictures pop I used black card stock behind them. I used the Spellbinders die cut Lables 8 to go under my journal. I used one of my pictures with the Making Memories Tag Maker. I punched a hole and tied fibers and ribbon to it. My winter wonderland title was made with the Cricut cartridge "Winter Wonderland". The snowflake brads came from Martha Stewart. I used the Marvey quick border punch for the side border. I added ribbon and rick rack to complement my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!!