Monday, March 28, 2011

Project 12 for the February entry

I am submitting my layout to the Scrapbook and cards Today's project 12 for the February entry!!
02project12_feb2011




This was my son's 20th birthday. I decided to make these pictures black and white and just have the cake in color. I used plain black card stock for my back paper. I used the Bazzill texture card stock in a carolina blue. My balloon embellishments came from EK Success  punch. To make the strings I used my Creative Memories curve cutter. My four embellishments on the bottom left were done with Hero stamps and Hampton Art on vellum and embossed with a fine embossing white powder. On the right side I used a fine black embossing powder for my Happy Birthday Title and my celebrate embellishment from Hampton Art. I used some of my DP that I had on hand. And I framed the pictures with black card stock.

I am submitting my layout to:
Let's Ink It UP ( punches and die cuts)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Pat awesom job!!! The black and white makes the colors pop out!! Thanks so much for joining us on LIIU and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever lady! Love the black and white images with the cake as the focal point. So striking. Thank you for entering the LIIU challenge. Suzanne B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, love how you picked the cake out in colour. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU this time. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work with these wonderful black and white photos!! I love this birthday layout, Patricia!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment during today's MFP blog hop! I sincerely appreciate your visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!!